While Deelvin prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Deelvin cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must be at least 13 years old to register for and use our Services (or the minimum legal age required in your country or territory to be authorized to register for and use our Services without parental approval).
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Deelvin cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not use the Service in a way that violates any laws in your jurisdiction or anyone else’s rights, including the violation of copyright law, the use of sensitive media, including graphic violence, adult content or child pornography, gambling, cybercrime, suicide or self-harm encouraging, violence, terrorism, or violent extremism manifestation, promotion of illegal goods or services or other inappropriate actions.
Modifications To The Service
- Deelvin reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Deelvin will make a reasonable attempt via email prior to the change of service
- You expressly understand and agree with Deelvin products End User License Agreement
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You understand that Deelvin uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Deelvin, or any other Deelvin service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Deelvin.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Deelvin customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited emails, SMSs, or "spam" messages
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Deelvin does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Deelvin shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if Deelvin has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
revision 27 September 2020